Customers come first. The interests of the customers must always take precedence over the interests of all other stakeholders.
Travel professionals must act ethically and in accordance with the highest professional standards.
- Act with integrity in all their dealings
- Maintain independence and objectivity
- Continuously strive to maintain and improve their professional knowledge and competence
- Customers need complete, accurate, timely and transparent information from stakeholders
- Communication should be fully transparent and report the fair prices of all products and services and other inherent terms and conditions that could potentially impact the customer
- Self-regulation is generally the preferred method for promoting fair and efficient markets. However, we recognize that some circumstances require additional regulation in order to ensure adequate customer protection